Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Axial Lead Reed Switches
Low Power > MITI-7
Drop-Out vs. Pull-In Chart
Quantity & Packaging Code
Operate Time 1
0.5ms - max.
Release Time 1
0.2ms - max.
11ms 1∕2 sine wave
100G - max.
30G - max.
10kHz - typ.
Part Numbering System
Pull-In Range 3
Rating Sensitivity 4
1. Operate (including bounce)/Release Time - per EIA/NARM RS-421-A,diode suppressed coil (Coil I).
2. Shock and Vibration - per EIA/NARM RS-421-A and MIL-STD-202.
3. Pull-In Range - Contact Littelfuse for narrower AT ranges available.
4. Rating Sensitivity - The value at which contact ratings and operating characteristics are determined. Derating may be required below this value.
5. Custom modifications of forming and/or cutting of reed switches are available. Please contact Littelfuse.
Note: The chart represents the range of Drop-Out, minimum to maximum for a given Pull-In value.
Example: 6-10 AT product is MITI-7-6-10
MITI-7 7mm Ultra-Miniature Reed Switch
Pull-In (AT, L4991 Coil)
Disclaimer Notice - Information furnished is believed to be accurate and reliable. However, users should independently evaluate the suitability of and test each product selected for their own applications. Littelfuse products are
not designed for, and may not be used in, all applications. Read complete Disclaimer Notice at www.littelfuse.com/disclaimer-electronics.